Senior Copywriter: Branding, email marketing, UX, and long-form content
ACG is seeking a part-time Senior Copywriter to execute projects for a range of clients in various industries, from fin-tech to wellness. The ideal candidate knows how to:
- Evaluate and clarify marketing and creative briefs by asking business owners the right questions.
- Deliver copy that adheres to brand strategy, voice, and messaging requirements.
- Pack personality and business objectives into an economy of words, even for the most mundane, transactional communications.
- Be a quick study of new subjects and materials — whether it’s personal finance, sexual and reproductive health, AI and machine learning, immigration, etc.
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers, art directors, and engineers during deliverables production.
Copy-editing skills and experience with style guide development is a huge plus!
We’re a fast-growing content agency in New York City that works with startups of all sizes, global companies, and government institutions. We specialize in creative for brand, product, and campaign marketing, including video scripts and treatments, email strategy and copywriting, user experience, advertising, and long-form editorial.
- This is a part time position (around 15 hours a week currently) with potential to grow into a full-time copy leadership position in the next few months.
- Hours and location are flexible for now, but we prefer a candidate who is in NYC and able to meet in person at least once a week.
- Hourly compensation is based on experience.
To apply, please send an intro/bio and clips to email@example.com